Category: Blend Gran Reserva | Súper Premium
- Province: Mendoza Department: Luján de Cuyo District: Perdriel
- Vineyard age: Malbec 90 years and Cabernet S. 65 years
- Conduction System: High Trellis and Parral
- Irrigation system: flood irrigation with snow melted water from Mendoza River
- Other comments: Medium vigor vineyard and good productive vegetative balance. Located over 960 meters above sea level (3,149 fts) Controlled production to obtain a homogeneous ripeness and an ideal aromatic strength.Cultivation procedures are carried out by hand to obtain a low productivity.
A sophisticated blend based on the selection of our best Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
An extremely elegant wine. Deep color, with rich red and black fruits aromas, delicate spicy notes and toasty aromas granted by 18 months of aging in American oaks. Modern and harmonious, hard in palate with a velvet and long finish, leaving a subtle vanilla memory
Aging period: 15 years
This post is also available in Español.